treeTube (Patent pending)
TreeTube is a modular root structure system designed to enable the growth of healthy trees in urban environments:
- Non-compressed soil & substrate to enable healthy root system development
- Improved water availability by designated water system and good drainage.
- Unique aeration system – cost effective
- Directing roots to develop in the desired direction without impacting sidewalk and infrastructure.
- No pavement sinking + reducing sidewalk repair due to root damage.
- Moderate & controlled root system temperature
- Applying to relevant loading standards.
- Good compatibility with urban infrastructure – modular and adjustable system
- Easy to apply (“stupid proof”)
benefits of trees in urban environment
The TreeTube system aims to provide landscape & infrastructure architects the possibility to supply optimal growing conditions for trees in urban environments, with almost no need to add constraints in design; and it can be applied in different lengths, diameters and orientations.
TreeTube is made of plastics and steel, making it a light, easy to handle and install system.